Monday, September 29, 2008

Drake's 2: Season 2

Drake's 2
-------------------------------------------
Caedmon: Adult Male -Libra - Romance - LTW: Become a Rock God




I went to the lake on Sunday. It was a great time to meet some of the townies from the next town over. I met a really cute lady that talked all about sports with me.





The fishing at this lake was better than the fishing at the other lakes I had been to. I could tell it was winter though, it felt like it was going to be snowing soon.


There was soon a little crowd gathered at the lake. We all huddled together in the same area and just talked. The lake was so large it was fun to have this little group of people to hang out with. I even got to meet the neighbors and they decided to come out and try fishing as well.





I kept practicing my bass, and even started feeling like I could play in front of people. My dates seemed to enjoy listening to me play. So far though, I had met a lot of cute girls, and the maid had provided me with a bit of a challenge to try, but I hadn't yet found anyone that I really felt special about. I know a romance guy like me isn't going to find just one special person, but I hadn't even found one yet.



I did have a couple of really good dates, but nothing that seemed to really connect for me, but hey, they were dates and it was still fun, what is a guy to do. The winter came and went, and while I found some people to cuddle up with on the cold winter nights, none of them had really turned my head yet.

Money was starting to come rolling in with work, and since I didn't have a family to worry about supporting it made life much simpler for me. Winter closed without any excitement for me, and really it was a rather slow season without much happening. I'm hopeful with spring coming that life will become more exciting again and maybe I'll even be able to get out and about a little more. Sadly, my sister called me right as winter was ending to tell me that our da had died. They laid him along the back corner of the land they had and I went for a little service just to pay my respects. I will miss da, he was a good man and always ready to help, but he's with ma now and that means he's happy.

Coming up: Season 3

No comments: