Wednesday, August 13, 2008

Drake's 2: Season 1

Drake's 2nd: Season 1
-------------------------------------------
Caedmon: Adult Male -Libra - Romance - LTW: Become a Rock God


I just love my new place. I even got this bass to start practicing on. There isn't even anyone around to disturb and I have a study all to myself.

I'm quickly learning the bass and cannot wait to start playing in public soon.







There are plenty of pretty girls around to flirt with, talk to. I also got a job in the Music field. Rock God here we come!

"You know I hate work, the punching in and out, but at least I'm in a career I like."

"Yeah, I know what you mean, work isn't fun to have to do day in day out."





I tried to hit on the maid, but it just didn't work out so well. I mean, she's so cute....I just want to make her fall in love with me and kiss her and woohoo....

"Hey baby, you want to kiss me?"

"Uhh.....I come to clean Mr. Drake. I'm not here to kiss you."






Of course after she turned me down I wasn't nearly as interested in her. I also found her a million times less attractive. What's the point of hiring this maid if she's not going to be good to flirt with.

I have almost decided to try and seduce her just for the heck of it. Besides, it would be fun.






The other day my sister came over, and just as I knew would happen soon, she was pregnant. She didn't know what the sex was, and actually didn't want to, but I'm just excited to be an uncle again

"Hello baby baby baby....I can't wait to meet you when you come out...."








I think my sister is taking the pregnancy to heart, and is really really ready to have a baby again. I actually caught her hugging one of my sacks of flower. She had actually written a face on it and was cooing to it. Well as the fall comes to a close I look forward to winter. The time to snuggle up with the ladies.






Coming Up: Season 2

No comments: