Sunday, August 24, 2008

Longwei's: Season 2

The Longwei's
-----------------------------------------------
Crina: Elder Female - Sagittarius - Fortune - LTW: Become Hand of Posideon
Alina: Female Child - Virgo
Beniamin: Male Child - Sagittarius
Doina - Female Child - Aquarius
Elisabeta - Female Child - Taurus


Beta and Doina really do get along, and look how cute they have become as little kids.

The two of them love to play catch, cops and robbers, tag, or just anything they can together. I can only hope that I can see them grow up a little bit more before I die, but I feel it coming.

What are these kids going to do without me? Alina and Beni aren't even more than kids themselves, and they need someone to look out for them.



Off the kids all going to school. It's really almost funny to watch them all line up at the door, give me a kiss, put on their coats and head out in a line to the bus. Alina is almost always the first out the door, then Beni and then Doina and Beta usually follow.

So far all the kids are doing great in school, I am so very proud of them all. I never got a chance to teach Alina and Beni to study, but hopefully Doina and Beta will be able to learn.



I'm so glad we spent the money for that swing set. The kids love to play on it.

The winter is really starting to nestle in, it's getting cold outside. Of course, I think Beta is the only one that ever goes out with her coat on.

Ah these children, they keep me as young as I can be, I can only hope for a little more time.



I've even managed to make a few friends, and I'm trying to make sure I spend as much time as I can with the kids. It's hard when I try to go to work, and clean up some, and still spend time with the kids.

I'm so glad they are all close, they will need each other soon. Alina and Beni's birthdays are coming up and I can only hope to make it that long.

Beni is actually getting quite good at painting. He spends a lot of his time at the easel. Maybe he will make some money in the future as a great artist. I know he wants to have a family, and it would be great if he was able to stay home with his family and still make enough money for them to live comfortably.

I can only hope for a better future for these kids, they have gone through so much losing their parents, and having to move, it's a wonder they are all doing as well as they are with just me and each other.

I swear I have to drag those girls inside for the night, if I let them they would probably play through the night until they collapse from exhaustion.

Alina is starting to really show an interest in space and science. I wonder how much of her remembers the attacks that took her parents. I'm sure if she remembers anything about it it's going to be something she looks into a lot as she gets older. I only hope she doesn't accidentally bring back anything that would cause it to happen again.



Crina: This stupid shower, *sputter* keeps *sputter* breaking! How am I supposed to raise these kids in a place where the shower keeps breaking. *sputter sputter*



Crina: Do you know anything about fixing these things?

Maid: No ma'am I don't I'm sorry. I just clean.

Crina: *sigh* That's ok, I'll just manage to do it on my own.






That day, while the nanny was watching the kids, and I was at work, Beni grew up into a teenager. I'm so proud of him.

Oh, and I got a new job, in the athletics career, it's going well so far. Trying to keep myself in shape a little longer.


Beniamin Longwei: Teen
Aspiration: Family
LTW: Marry off 6 children
Turn Ons: Red Hair and Swimwear
Turn Off: Fatness



Right as I got home Alina also grew up into a teenager. She's so beautiful, and reminds me so much of her mother. I hope she can make her life all that she wants it to be. Their parents would be so proud of them. They both grew up so well.

Alina Longwei: Teen
Aspiration: Romance
LTW: Become a Rock God
Turn Ons: Glasses and Blond Hair
Turn Off: Unemployment


The twins invited a couple of friends over and had a little celebration. Those kids do love to dance. Doina and Beta had to go to bed to get ready for school the next day, and I had to go to work.

I wasn't too worried about these two, they have always been able to take care of going to bed and getting up in the morning on their own. They are both so independent. It's going to be a good thing as I'm well aware that my time is drawing to a close.

Maybe Saturday I will throw them a fun birthday party. The next day I left for work, and thank goodness Beni and Alina turned teens because the nanny didn't show up to watch over Doina and Beta. I was so mad, but Beni offered to stay home with the twins and Alina said she didn't mind helping out. What would a grandmother do without those two?

When I got home this little blond girl was sneaking around my home. I shooed her off, don't know what she was wanting, but I don't like random people just looking around my home.

I felt so tired that night I just gave the kids a kiss goodnight and went right to bed. The next day I headed off to work, but when I got home I had an unpleastent surprise waiting for me.





Kids it's time. I know you don't understand, and I wish I could stay longer, I do. We had so little time together, and I would have loved to have see you all grow into the people you are going to become but I must go.

Don't cry little Beta, it will be ok. Alina you need to take care of your sisters, and Beni you to. Stay close with each other and I know you don't all get along perfectly, but look after and care for each other.


Beta: Grandma, no don't go.

Alina: It's just like mom and dad, grandma you can't leave us here, what will we do?

Death: It's time Crina

Crina: Can't I have just a little bit more...

Death: No. Now is the time, you have done what needed to be done. You have given them what they needed.

Crina: *sigh* Ok, (and with a quick glance at the kids I turned) I'm ready. Kids you'll be ok, I love you all so much.

And with that Grandma was gone. I knew there was so much we had to worry about, but I knew the girls were going to be partially relying on me. Alina and I would have to work together. I was the man of the house, the oldest, by just a little bit, and I had to take care of my family now. Even though I had just turned into a teenager, I had to begin to think of the girls and what they would need. I knew, if we didn't handle it right Beta was going to end up needing more help then we could give her. Losing grandma so soon after our parents and the move, it had crushed her. Alina didn't feel ready to give up on her life and dreams to raise the girls, but I knew she saw it all slipping away, and college for me seemed like a far away dream. Doina just stood in shock and I knew the death hadn't even fully hit her yet.

Now was the time to decide if we stayed in this house, or did we try and move? We didn't have much money left and none of us figured that grandma had much to give to us. Winter was almost finished as we all just went to bed that night, I put all the girls together in one of the rooms, huddled together gaining strength from each other, and I took the other room, grandma's room, and tried to deal with my own grief, which was quickly over whelming me.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So sad that Crina couldn't have lived awhile longer. Reading about her death brought a tear to my eye.

--Ndayeni